The most important from the Terms and Conditions.
- Collaboration is set to cost-per-action (CPA) by default. Thus, the partner receives a commission from the total – net loss of the player, the so-called NGR
- NGR is the “net” income of the casino for the game net of fees to providers, payment gateways, etc. There are no casino costs, it is only the cost of the game as such. More about NGR can be found here.
- The base/default revenue share is 20-25% depending on the Advertiser. The exact reward plan can be found by logging in to the Affiliate platform.
- The conditions can be set individually with our support team in case of bigger traffic or revenue stream (Please contact us on email@example.com in such case)
- You receive commision from the reffered client/player for his whole lifespan in the casino
Billing, maturity time
- Billing always takes place retrospectively after a calendar month.
- The billing itself will take place within 20 days after the end of the previous month.
- Any negative balance from the previous month is not carried over to the new month (only in rare cases where the player has not wagered a bonus or the bonus is still unexpired).
- The partner will receive his commision to a bank account or Skrill depending on his settings in his account.
- The minimum withdrawal is EUR 4.
Compliance with the rules
- The partner may not use the wording ZET Planet for any PPC advertising.
- If the partner uses the e-mail form for promotion, the partner undertakes to comply with all legal requirements within the GDPR and basic functions such as one-click sign-out, etc. The consent to the sending must be confirmed in the form of double-optin.
- The partner must not in any way encourage players to win. On the contrary, they must inform them about the high probability of loss.
- The affiliate must only use approved graphics and materials that are available for download in our affiliate platform – go.affilmaster.com in the Campaigns section.
- Spam mailing is explicitly prohibited.
- It is expressly forbidden to promote Advertisers on sites with adult content.
- It is expressly forbidden to promote Advertisers on sites that spread false or misleading information.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in immediate termination of cooperation with the Affiliate Partner without payout.
Complete Terms and Conditions
The complete affiliate Terms and Conditions valid from 01/2023 are available for download here.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org